To look your best on the most important day of your life, you want to make sure everything is perfect, including your makeup. Remember that while the guests will enjoy the entire occasion, you will be the one that has the spotlight. Therefore, you need to look magnificently beautiful. To accomplish this, you can do just a few things so you look natural and refreshed.
There are many types of foundation available liquid, cream, dual finished compact formulas and tinted moisturizer. Foundation should always match your skin tone exactly. Yellow-based foundations work best on most skin types, because they neutralize any pink or red undertones and result in a clearer complexion. Avoid pink-based foundations, which often end up looking too, well, pink on the skin.
– First if your skin is oily, clean it and use an oil free moisturizer. But if its too oily avoid the moisturizer and just dab a little eye lotion under your eye. If your skin is dry, moisturize it.
– After applying the moisturizer use a foundation, which is an anti-shine product.
– If your have any blemishes or spots on your skin use a spot concealer, which will stay longer. Use it under the eyes, around corners of your nose, and wherever you have blemishes.
– If your skin is oily apply an oil-free foundation.
– After youve applied your liquid foundation, use power with a small brush.
Eyes make up is very important to complete the look .For some women the eyes make up lasts for hours and some fades in minutes.
– Using a concealed brush, apply concealed all over your lid, from lash line to brow. If your lids are extra oily apply a mortifying product first, then put your concealer on top. Finish it of with a dusting powder.
– Since its summer time use neutral tones when it comes to eyeshadows. Stay away from creamy formulas.
– As for liners, liquid liner stays longer.
– Also you can take a cake liner and mix it with an eyeliner-sealing product. After applying the liner, just put some of the sealer on your liner brush, then re trace the line, which you have made earlier.
– Since its your wedding day, and incase tears of joy flow use waterproof mascara to be on the safe side.
Since its summer blush will be the first thing to go off. So here are some tips that will help your blush stay longer.
– Again stay away from creamy formulas, which tends to shine more. Instead, opt for a soft, powdery formula that will look fresh and absorb oil.
– For more staying powder, apply cheek stain, then dust a matching powder blush on top of it.
You’ll be kissing your new husband, kissing your guests, sipping champagne… how in the world are you supposed to keep your lipstick on all day? Here a tip for the color to stay longer.
1. Start off by moisturizing your lips with balm so your pencil will glide along easily. Then take your lip pencil and color in your entire mouth — this will prevent your lipstick from bleeding and supply more holding power.
2.If you’re the type of person who can never keep her lipstick on, use a medium-toned concealed as a base before your lip pencil.
3. Once your pencil’s in place, apply your lipstick, and then blot with a tissue. While the tissue is still pressed to your lips, brush some loose powder on top, then remove the tissue and make up your lips again to seal the deal.
4. The final step is adding a touch of gloss and applying lipstick sealer. Just one coat on your upper and lower lips will hold your color in place all day, or at least most of it.